Utopia Underconstruction  RERA Id:NA

Price: 6500000 onwards

Madurdaha Road, Kolkata

Send Your Details

Property description

Latest Residential project from the house of Shivom Realty and Natural Group. Located in Madurdaha Road, off Em Bypass just before Metro Cash & Carry. Offering 2/3/4 BHK apartments with all modern amenities and facilities, landscaped open to air area.  Comfortable size of apartments ranging between 1048-2160 sqft. Affordable rates, amazing 30: 70 payment plan( Pay 30% of value within 90 days and the rest 70% on fit out notice). Developing location, affordable rates, 30:70 payment plan, trust of Shivom Realty and Natural Group makes it a perfect combination for investment. 

Project Overview

—  Freehold land

—  Land Area 200 cottah (approx.)

—  4 Towers

—  TOWER:1 G+16 TOWER:2 G+16 TOWER:3 G+16 TOWER:4 G+17

—  Total No of Flats – 270 (approx.)

—  5 Flats Per Floor (Tower: 1/2/3) and 3 Flats Per Floor (Tower:4)

Unique Features of Project

—  Almost all flats are South East Facing (U.S.P) with Private Terrace

—  3 Side Open Flats

—  Vastu Compliant Project

—  Double Height Community Hall

2,3,4 BHK BHK Flat Details

4 BHK:  2161 Sqft

Bedroom: 4

Toilet: 3

Kitchen: 1

Living/ Dining

Balcony

Attached Terrace

 

Area Statement

2 BHK: 1048 Sqft

3 BHK:  1361, 1373, 1531, 1532, 1704 Sqft

4BHK: 2156, 2161 Sqft

Pricing

—  BSR: 5985/- (for T -1/2/3) & T-4 (Rs.6185/-)

—  Car Parking: OPEN@5.75 lac. & COVER@7 lac.

—  Floor Escalation Rs. 25/- 3rd Floor onwards

—  EDC Rs: 2BHK (40,000/-) 3BHK (50,000/-) 4BHK (60,000/-) +GST

—  Legal Fee Rs 45,000/- + GST payable at possession

—  Security Deposit for Maintenance Rs. 40/- per sq.ft. payable at possession

—  Monthly Maintenance Rs. 3/- per sq.ft.

—  Registration Cost extra as applicable

Payment Plan

On Booking**- 5,00,000/-

On Agreement (inluding booking amount)-10.00%

On Commencement of Piling-10.00%

Within 90days from the date of booking-10.00%

On notice for Fit Outs- 70.00%

 

 

Amenities

  • Utopia
                   Gym
  • Utopia
                   Garden
  • Utopia
                   Club
  • Utopia
               Banquet
  • Utopia
             Jogging Track
  • Utopia
             Power Back
  • Utopia
             Swimming Pool
  • Utopia
             Kid's Play Area
  • Utopia
    Yoga And Meditation Zone
  • Utopia
                 Amphitheatre
  • Utopia
                 Sundeck
  • Utopia
          Indoor Games Room
  • Utopia
             Library Cum Lounge

Specification

RCC Frame Structure

Texture finish Glazing as per architectural scheme

Vitrified Tiles

Granite Top cooking platforms with one stainless sink

Concealed piping system for hot & cold water lines

Gyser in Master Bathroom

Sleek Single liver fittings of Jaquar or equivalent brand

Porcelain Sanitary fittings  of Parryware/ Hindware  or equivalent brands 

Totally concealed copper  wiring for all rooms

Air conditioning  plug points  in all bedrooms and living rooms

 

Floor plan

  • 1048 Sqft sqft
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 2 bathroom
Utopia
  • 1532 Sqft sqft
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathroom
Utopia
  • 1373 Sqft sqft
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathroom
Utopia
  • 2161 Sqft sqft
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3 bathroom
Utopia
  • 0 sqft
  • bedrooms
  • bathroom
Utopia

Nearby Facilities

DPS Ruby Park

Heritage School

Ruby Hospital

Medica Super Speciality Hospital

Spencers

Metro Cash & Carry

Em Bypass connectivity

Upcoming Metro

View on map

Video tour

Developer info

Shivom Realty & Natural Group

Leading Real Estate Developers of Kolkata with many projects under their name.

Enquire Now

 

Latest Projects

We Are Members Of

  • sidus realty
  • sidusrealty